Carbon Monoxide Testing

Carbon Monoxide Testing

Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a highly toxic gas that has no colour and no smell. A carbon monoxide fault in a gas heater in a house or in business premises can pose a significant risk.

If you have any gas heaters in a property, you should have them tested regularly.

The Residential Tenancy Act states that landlords of rental properties must service and maintain all gas appliances. Energy Safe Victoria recommends that gas appliances should be serviced and tested every two years

Expert Plumbing & Gas Services can test your gas heaters in Northcote and surrounding suburbs. All of our testing work is certified, and we provide a guarantee.

Our PIC (Plumbing Industry Commission) Licence number is 50967.